What you will need:
- Access to one of the following:
- an iPhone with video recording capability
- an other brand (Samsung, Google, etc.) smartphone with video recording capability
- a tablet with video recording capability
- a personal- or professional-grade video camera
- Access to a tripod or some way of keeping the camera steady and focused on you. We do not recommend you or another person holding the camera
How to record your webinar:
- Have your updated PowerPoint presentation or specific outline available (either printed out or on a screen) so that you have slides to follow during your presentation.
- Start recording your presentation - make sure that your camera is on and recording!
- Do not worry about messing up - you can simply start over, or we can edit out mistakes.
- Once you are finished, upload your video file to Google Drive.
- Once the file is uploaded, right click on the file name and choose "Share..." Be sure to enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" under "People" and set the dropdown to "Can edit" so that we can have access to the video.
- Finally, don't forget to also upload your PowerPoint presentation, specific outline, and/or music .mp3 (if necessary) to Google Drive you haven't already. Once they are all uploaded and shared with email@example.com, you are done!